Monday, August 20, 2007

My Feeling.....

So long no update my blog le......coz no time n bz n dunno wanna update wat.hai....my exam is nearer and nearer and im scared...today sit for research method end term test....hard hard...i think is time for me to prepared to sit for make gd test.this few days are so bz with presentation replacement clz and many more....then have to prepare for final exam.tis sem i wish to hv merit.hope can do it.i have to work hard n hard.cannot like last time in diploma le.must be more harder now....



wow......suddenly tis pop up at my mind...haha.cant believe we can walk till so far le....already half year.happy....got u beside me to make me laugh every time when i was sad or happy...listen to my problem.ur the person i trust the most to talk to because i believe in u...now i dunno who to trust beside then u dear.....i trust de person also will lie to me.so u r the onli person i will trust frm now on...here to say thank you to u....^_^ hope u will still walk a long long journey wth me o....hehe...got u my life is fill wth laugh and happiness.hehe...u dun feel yok ma o...haha

To all my fren...how r u???how's work???hope u all find in every where also.....wish yy fast fast find job...same as wai yee also...both of u take care at there o....miss my fren all so much.er ar er.......how's ur nasi lemak job??haha...earn how much money d???haha...remember belanja wor.kent every time wan buy also u give so many reason de...bad service..haha...we got no chance to try le.dun like tat la...i noe not nice so u every time also say close d.....wahaha.....

MERDEKA is near.still thinking wanna bek or not.coz tis week bek d then next week sure many ppl de...hate to sit bus when there r many ppl...wanna go down also v hard...hai...but think wanna bek to accompany my mom...my dad tis month v bz n seldom bek hm le coz hv to go here n there...everyday also outstation.juz my mom n bro at hm....when bro not at hm mom alone...no heart to leave mom alone at hm....feel sad.so wan bek or not le?????50% 50%

1 comments:

Jee said...

hahahaha....hey gal.....
1st--kampatik in ur study le~~~i know u can de....
second--congratulation...finally u hv meet ur Mr.Right....human at this world is not easy to find their partner....^^
third--my nasi lemak business not very good leh...gt some guest lo...they very guai lan de...wen i din sell o..they want o...wen i sell o...they dunwant o....jiak lad lo....hahahah...
four--hahahahah.....Happy Merdeka....i wanna go genting....hahahaha....happy ^^...