Monday, May 5, 2008

So Tired OF TRAINING!!!!!

Hello.......im bek to post my blog.....it has been a long time that i never post my blog le...missing for 3 month coz of my training period.....now still haven finish training yet...but soon i will finish...started to countdown for my end of training.still left 10 more days.......

now doin ntg in the business centre so decided to update my blog....curi curi on9 le....so scared GM saw i on9...haha....im so tired la training at NOVOTEL HYDRO MAJESTIC. every day work n work....some of the ppl here are nice to u but some of them are not....some look like nice to u but in the end they will treat u bad too.....front office will be the last dept i will attach to....in this hotel although i learn more from last time when i training but i more prefer last time de training...at least at there all their staff are friendly n kind...at here i feel like they are using as to work for them...coz we are trainee n FOC.no salary.can use jao use....

last week on the 23rd of april is my dear de b'day....but sadly i have to work so din celebrate wth my dear....so soli.....but i acc my dear fetch his granma n aunty to KLIA airport...they will be goin to korean for holiday...so gd...haha...1st time go to c KLIA de...hehe....

k la...end of my blog..later GM saw me pula...

0 comments: