Saturday, May 2, 2009

Singapore.......

been in Singapore for 1 week plus le......
here de environment not bad.....
better than malaysia.......
transportation also v easy and fast also....hahah.....
thing at here are also v cheap....haha.....
been working in singapore for 1 week and i got my 1st salary le.....
so happy......
last few day i juz went to hv my body check up and today juz take my report...
im healthy....haha....
all my colleagues are also v friendly and nice coz mostly of them are frm malaysia.
there are also 2 girl that same age with me....hehe
im quite happy working at here but i think i prefer to work in hotel coz paper work are realli v sien....
but however i will still work 1st and slowly to fond hotel work.....
i found that singapore hotel are realli high class and nice.....
if got chance i will go work there....^_^

missess my dear at KL......
and also worry that he is goin to UK soon because now got swine flu in europe country...
dangerous.....


1 comments:

kentliew said...

my dear...
im fine in Msia...
but reali miss dear alot when dear not around me...
dun worry for the swine flu...
i will take k myself de...
hope dear have a happy working environment...
and 1 thing is very important for dear to remember is...u have a dear that will always support u...
love u...