Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Its been a long long long time....welcome back to myself...



Hello hello hello.......everybody im back, after so many month i have never been here.

miss the time when im blogging..


Recently just start my class. what class??haha...i have been studying part time course in diploma in International Freight Management. All thanks to my company who sponsor me for this part time course. although sometime its tiring after work and rush for class but somehow i knew it will definite be usefull for my future. so i wont think of the negative but think of the positive...^_^



Question: how's my work goin on?

Answer: enjoying my work.


Question: how's life in singapore?
Answer: hmmm.....quite enjoying too. when there is a free time, go out walk walk and gathering with frends.

that's all for today.....a quick and short one. adious....



0 comments: