Saturday, December 30, 2006

happy new year n 3 wishes

yoyoyo.....new year is coming.n its gonna be 2007 d.wau...reali so fast time past.a new begining n a new life.i wonder.....so 1stly wish my fren n every ppl a happy new year.wish u all happy forever,friendship 4 3ver,all of u in the pink of health n hv a new begining.4get all the past tat make u unhappy n walk to the front n dun look bek.hehe...in tis new year if god grant me 3 wishes the 1st wishes is i hope my family will always be a happy family,2nd is i hope my mom n dad always healthy n wont get sick.3rd n last wish is i hope i can find a true love that care,love n will always there 4 me no matter what.tat's the 3 wishes i wanted to wish in this new year.hehe....not greedy at all o...really feel a bit lonely tis few days.haha....

1 comments:

kentliew said...

3 wishes are counted not greedy??
then u can each wishes to have 3 more wish..^^
tat mean u have 9 wishes liao lo..
wakaka