Saturday, January 27, 2007

forgive n forget.......

Today can say is my sad day.......wat to say.....coz my dear "kek lau" me d.....i noe he feel v guilty n say so many soli to me d....but.....hai...dunno le...wat should i do le????i think im a v v xin luan ppl......cannot angry ppl for so long.although i feel v sad but i will still 4 give.is this gd????i also dunno.so forgive or forget le????i choose to forgive n forget.because angry v xin ku ar....i dun like.so i will forgive my dear for his wrong.coz i noe its hard for a person to easily 4get their 1st.so i noe i hv "mou chi kak" to angry.dear u d treat me v gd...when i sick u care for me so much i noe.....u reali care for me so much.so dun say u dunno how to care for me....i juz hope we can 4get wat happen today...like u say deleted ur mind...so do i..i also wan to delete it...so juz delete it....i wan to appreciate tis relationship.but i hope next time u will be honest...got wat dun keep at heart juz tell me.its ok...i will try to understand de.if i got anything i also will tell dear de.....so tomolo after wake up its a new day......

1 comments:

kentliew said...

dear...
who say u "mou chi kak" to angry me..since 12 january u r my gf..n i shouldn't go log in the profile de..i should honest to dear de...while reading dear blog my eye tear is coming out..i veli regret y i do such thing to dear...
i noe dear love my so much n care me so much..i shouldn't make dear sad..is swear i wun do such thing again to dear de...i noe my fault le..i such bad guy..such a bad bf..