Friday, January 19, 2007

my date wth my lovely dear

on 14 january 2007......my happy day wth my dear.we go ipoh to watch movie n "hang kai".hehe.we go watch NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM.v v v funny movie.haha.B4 i watch tat movie My fren always say dum dum wan gum gum....i also dunno wat they say.now i noe wat is tat la....yo at last i noe la...i also can "pui hap" wth u all la...haha.bek to my date wth dear...hehe....B4 we go watch movie we go to giordano n buy shirt..hehe.."cheng lui chong"haha.then go fitting room n take pic.haha..siau.but v fun.wahaha...we also go to the thai fair n take a look.go take ultraman topeng n wear n take pic again.haha.jusco really ntg to walk la...walk so many round wth dear to wait the time past n go watch movie.haha.then after watch movie stil early so we decided to go to parade lo...there more place to walk.haha.then dear buy a jeans.aiya...4got still got 1 couple ar....tat is marcus n jing yee....soli la 4 got d.if they saw tis blog sure say i change la last time u not like tat de ar...haha...no other dialog wan.then i go buy some present for my sis lo.since she wan tat so long but dun wan to buy.c i so gd...hehe.praise myself tim....after walk n walk hungry d then we go eat "Tooth Vegetable chicken" in chinese (nga choi kai).haha...eat till bao bao.then bek hm le.tired des.but its worth also coz i feel so so happy..hehe.tat's our 1st date.

1 comments:

kentliew said...

i love u dear...
love u more than sea water....
^^