Monday, July 16, 2007

convocation......



THE STAGE




CONVOCATION!!!!!!! wat does convocation means to u?????for me its a big day n im proud of it....because covocation means we d graduate.its a proud day for ur parents coz they r sitting on the chair looking their son n daughter to go up to the stage n hv their scroll...they will feel proud for their child as they hv been graduate frm college while wearing the gaun.from the effort they hv sacrifice to their child to go so far for tis.they hv sacrifice their time,money,care,n energy for their child to just to c their child to graduate.its a proud thing....i hope my parents do proud of me.





last sat is our convo....i feel happy..do u all feel the same too my fren???? i think we enjoy it rite???/ coz we keep on taking photos...hehe...non stop laugh till my mouth also "chau kan"(in cantonese) d.wahahaha.





MY MOM & DAD



thanks dad n mom for coming....finally i hv graduate my diploma...do u feel proud for me ma????haha....i love u daddy n mummy....n thank for the teddy.although its small but i still like it..hehe...coz the most important for me is tat u r here to c me graduate.....not the teddy...^_^


MY FELLOW FREN


my dear fren....who i hv been not c them for so long bek d...hehe...on tat day i meet all my fren.we keep on taking photo....happy????ya im happy.it was the most happy day for me....will be in my memories forever my dear fren.i will never 4get it....peace man....like weng ging say we hv to fully utilize the 60 ringgit we spend for the gaun...so hv to take many many many photo as a sweet memories...haha...but sadly yp bek earli le...hv to acc her mom....sob sob....but nvm tonite u r here...haha...taking photo at weng ging house...



0 comments: