Monday, July 2, 2007

YEAH!!!!!Graduation.....

Yeah......next week will be our convocation......so happy...at last i can graduate my diploma d......so hapi.....mom dad i did not dissappointed u all...i can graduate my diploma wth pass....but not merit so soli.....i will try my best to up my cgpa for advance if i can......hope my dream will come true......i so miss all my ji mui....how r u all out there?????long time no hear u all de news le....hope all in the pink of health.cant wait to c u all at covocation.....hehe.....inthe mean time there r lots of assignment tis few days....especially the psycho wan....c the assignment also make me fan d la....no mood also...hai....sum more so many replacement....always also coz of psycho our clz till so late.....shit...*****.make me say those word.....sign.....sumore quiz...wait for die onli.....

0 comments: