Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3/5/09-bored day......

wat a bored day for me......
no mood at all to work....pain pain....
miss my family so much.....juz went to kl to meet my mom and i started to
miss her le....
sad....today v bad mood.and also a v sien day for me....meaningless.

some thing happen at my home down stair.i think it may involve a gangster.
few day ago i heard ppl fighting early in the morning and make me cannot sleep well....
then i heard ppl throw thing.when i went down stair to go to work i saw a broken flower pot and sand on the stair.a bit frighten.then stop for few day and now again continue the same cases and also involve police.i think some one has passed away in that house bcoz this few day so many ppl gather at the house.dunno wat happen.scary.....

that's all from me today.wan to continue my work le......
be4 go wanna shared a quotes wth u all....the quotes i like the most.

P/S: Shoulder pads may come and go but a BFF is forever.
Because even when you’re not sure where you’re headed, it helps to know that you’re not going there alone. No one has all the answers, and sometimes, the best we can do is just apologize and let the past be the past. Other times, we need to look to the future, and know the even when we think we’ve seen it all, life can still surprise us, and we can still surprise ourselves.

0 comments: