Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday 13/06/2009


at office now writing this blog.....coz onli office time i can on9...haha...
at hm some time i can access to internet but the line is v sucks.....
welll.......wat to talk about in this blog today....

ok let's c.....something to update for my dear...^_^

recently juz started gym at fitness first.....later after work will go again for exercise.....wanna keep fit..haha....they got give me goal to achive for keep fit....if i go everday to the gym my goal to look thin will be around 3 month.

they also offer me a personal trainer to help me but i didn't sign up for it bcoz its quite expensive and got many session also....i think its better for me to exercise on my own.....
next will be.....my aunty babies is goin to "moon yuet" le.till now also haven c wat he look like since my aunty give birth....my 4 aunty will be goin bek to teluk intan next week....my mom n dad is goin too.but unfortunately i cannot bek....wuwuwu....im still in probation.cannot take leave....its not gd to take leave under probation.so sad.....left me alone wth 2 guy at hm.....sien......but luckly i can go to gym also la...can spend my day at there....
finally my convocation will be held at 11/7/09 on sat.....at least that time i can bek to hm...haha....so happy.can eat my mom de cooking le.so miss it....
but this time de convo will not b as fun as last time diploma de.....coz many of them will not attend le.they all at UK le....sob sob.....
that's all for today....chau...adious....

1 comments:

kentliew said...

dear take k when ur aunty nt at home oh...