Thursday, January 1, 2009

happy new year 2009

wish everyone a happy 2009...
bye bye 2008....
a new year and a new beginning.
wish all my friends have a happy life in the 2009 year.

how i celebrate my countdown????
this year i celebrate it in kampar, in my room wth my laptop and television.
this year countdown a bit bored.
compare to last year wan.....i like last year wan more that this year.
last year i celebrate it at THE CURVE.
get to watch beautiful firework live.
this year get to watch firework at TV..sob sob......
and this is the 1st time that kampar was packe wth so many people.
yest have a live stage performance at KIM KEONG.
around 11.45 pm dataran kampar packed wth lots of car and lots of people.
some sitting to watch the performance and some is standing around the corner wait for countdown.....
me n my dear stand at the window and watch....haha.....

lastly HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!!!!! HURAYYYYYYYY

0 comments: