Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bye-bye to kampar....

Its time for me and all of us to say bye-bye to kampar.....
i will miss kampar so muchie....
at here there are many sweet memory in my heart ....
have been here for almost 4 year..... its juz like my second home here.....
i will miss ghany, long fung kuk, heng long and many more.....
i will miss ghany de neslo ice and food,long fung kuk de chicken rice and milo ice, heng long de rice, and bla bla bla.......
this is the second time we all goin to seperate again......
this time i promise myself not to cry like last time.......leave wth happy...haha
writing this blog make me remember the time we hv at DHT 2....
at here i made new friends, found the half person in my life, and many more.....
help our friends to celebrate birthday in many ways......
laughter, sadness will always be in my heart.......
although some of my fellow frends are not here right now but our diploma memory and time together are still fresh in my mine......
friday will be the last day for us in kampar......and some tomolo will be their last day......
after this mayb will not be bek to kampar because all will be bz looking for job or goin to UK....no matter wat i hope we will still keep in touch and dun forget me....haha...
My name is Lim Wy Gynn....wahaha
I LOVE YOU ALLLLL!!!!!!

finally, i willlllll misssssss kampar so so so muchhhhhh......
bye bye.......T_T



2 comments:

evelicious said...

yo.. why so fast update..wait me mar..lolx..haigh bye bye to u too..i missed the moments in dht2 too wish to see dem agin soon.. keep me update bout urself orh..seek for a jjob find me la..my house need cleaner now..haha..anyway all de best to u!!! miss u wis!!! don forget me leh...

bjlim said...

there jz left wat thr hav, but din hav any of us d..
^^