Sunday, January 18, 2009

stressing.......



resting time.........
the last and important final exam in my life.......
this exam can make me cant graduate on time or can graduate on time......
this making me more stress and scared.......
tomolo will be the 1st paper which is e-commerce.......
this few days keep on stick with the note d......

every time when there is a exam everybody also will feel stress....
for me when exam i feel stress and my mouth cannot stop finding food to eat.....^_^
read read for a while i will go find thing to eat or chew.....
if not my mind cannot function....will die.....
the worst is that exam b4 chinese new year and also chinese new year are around the corner.....more worst and more no mood study.....
some more make me more fat coz keep on eat eat eat and eat.....fat d lo how to wear nice shirt during chinese new year...hai....damn
everyday hear my neighbour open chinese new year song....
so got chinese new year feel...haha...
and the more i cannot concentrated......

help!!!!!!!!
praying for hv a good result this final exam.....
all the best for me and also all my friends.....
gambateh kudasai........

0 comments: